Ruger # 5520 Super Redhawk Hunter 7.5 .44 mag
44 Rem Mag
Special edition Super Red Hawk 7.5 inch Stainless, Green Hi-Viz front, Houge Monogrip. Part # 5520 Produced May-July 2016 Suggested retail $987.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel finish boasts the durability and reliability that is the hallmark of a Ruger® firearm.
- Strong extended frame with extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas to handle powerful, big game loads.
- Recoil cushioning Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip® with an internal recoil cushion positioned under the web of the hand helps reduce the impact of powerful loads, while peg-style grip frame easily accommodates custom grips.
- Dual chambering allows .44 Magnum models to accept factory .44 Special cartridges and .454 Casull models to accept factory .45 Colt cartridges.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Adjustable rear sight and fixed, replaceable red ramp insert front sight.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Patented integral mounts are machined directly on the solid-steel barrel rib to provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.